Select product by field
SEQULEX2 selective flowFLOW
It is important to choose the optimum SEQULEX2 model taking into account variables such as the location of installation, fluid, and operating space. The F System and V System have excellent space saving, ease of installation, and total cost, so we recommend considering them first.
- Checking the seismic isolation amount
- Selecting the installation location of various piping
※Premised on the location being free of obstructions
- Selecting the seismic isolation system
※Refer to “Selecting the seismic isolation system” below for the selection method
- Checking the system operating range
- Considering the fixing frame
Selecting the seismic isolation system
The process for selecting the seismic isolation system is as follows.
- The H System has limitations on the hanger height.
- A fluoro carbon polymer product (C, H, or V System) is required for chemicals which cannot be used with rubber or metal products.
- J System is required for ducting
- SEQULEX2 for new refrigerant is available in the V and H Systems.