- For displacement absorption by pipelines in soft ground
- For isolation of piping from buildings.
- For pipelines crossing rivers, roads, and railroad tracks
- For absorbing thermal expansion in piping.
|Category by amount of eccentricity||Aboveground/ |
|100mm・200mm||For both aboveground/underground use||32A～1500A|
- For this product,made-to-order product
- Please ask one of our sales representatives for details
- Please contact us regarding use under high-load negative pressure conditions such as 24-hour operation, negative pressure close to a full vacuum, or frequent pump starting and stopping.
- Design specifications for underground use
Earth covering: (From pipe crown) 1.3m or more, 3m or less
Vehicle weight: T-25 or less